Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snap It or Scrap It Saturday

One of the things I love about Photoshop is being able to edit photos. I can take a so-so picture and make it really pop and look way beyond my ability just by adjusting the contrast with the Curves tool and by adjusting the color hues with the Selective Color tool. I decided to go through and find some of my favorite photos and give them a bit of a pop. I hope the color and contrast looks good on here. I edited them in CYMK (printer's colors) mode, because I generally want them to look good printed. So, if they're not looking good here, I might need to go back and edit them in RGB (screen color display) so you can see the difference.






































Now, if only Photoshop had a tool called, "Crumby P&S Indoors Fix"


Do you have a photo or layout to share? Just sign Mr. Linky.
What are you favorite editing tools on Photoshop? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Kara S. said...

I found you through the link in one of Cyndi's posts.

My absolute favorite Photoshop tools for regular pictures are Dodge and Burn. I used PS for years before realizing what those little tools could do!!! They're really awesome to use on grayscale photos too.

Oh, and I can't forget Shadow / Highlight.