Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Ten Thursday

I'm thankful for...

1. Vitamin C

2. That I am not as sick as my husband.

3. That I am not too sick to take care of the kids

4. That the kids do not seem to be catching this bug. Yet.

5. That this sickness is not life threatening.

6. That my husband is able to take some sick days at work, so he can rest.

7. That I got the grocery shopping in yesterday before I felt all achey.

8. That I decided to restock the kids' medicines yesterday, just in case.

9. That surely spring will be here soon, and there will be no more colds and flus.

10. That the joy of the Lord is my strength and that His grace is sufficient for me.

What ten things are you thankful for?



1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a great list. A good way to be positive even through sickness.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me