Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tackle-It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Can I just say that I haven't done any cleaning since Wednesday? Being sick wouldn't be half so bad if the house didn't trash itself while you were out of service. And I'm still more tired than is humanly possible.

But... today, I plan to get a load of dishes in the dishwasher. Puney commitment, I know. But, hey, I will feel good if I get that much done.


What would you like to accomplish today? Join the Tackle It Tuesday meme over at 5 Minutes for Moms, and tell us about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be puney, but it's a start! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better. There is so much to tackle and not enough time...lol.

Anonymous said...

Start little and work your way up! Hope you're feeling better.